Careers -Nebraska Central Railroad – Billing and Administration Clerk
Billing and Administrative Clerk
Post Date – 1/17/2020
Location – Norfolk, TX
Position Type – Full Time
The Nebraska Central Railroad Company (NCRC), is a 340-mile network composed of five former Union Pacific Railroad branch lines and one former BNSF Railway branch line. Trackage rights include rights to 70 miles of UPRR main line between North Platte, Neb. and Omaha, Neb. NCRC, through its connection with Union Pacific (at Columbus, Central City and Grand Island) and BNSF (at David City). NCRC is wholly-owned by Rio Grande Pacific Corporation.
The Nebraska Central Railroad is seeking an individual who has a desire to work in the transportation field as a billing and administration clerk. Candidate will be responsible for generating billing for car repairs in compliance with AAR regulations in addition to maintaining and reporting on parts inventory, accounts receivable collections and daily contact with mechanical operations.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Administrative position
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong understanding of logistics and logistic planning
- Self-reliant and demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to pass background check
Knowledge of railroad industry is very helpful, but not essential. Drug free work environment.