Safety takes no shortcuts
Rio Grande Pacific Dispatch provides reliable, around-the-clock primary and backup rail dispatching for 11 short line and commuter railroads, a task that covers approximately 2,000 miles of main track throughout the United States.
RGP Dispatch is located adjacent to parent company Rio Grande Pacific‘s corporate headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas. The rail dispatching center operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Currently, RGP Dispatch supports more than 1,100 crew starts, while typically issuing over 1,800 Track Warrants and 200 bulletins on a monthly basis.
Current railroad dispatching clients include RGPC rail operations in Louisiana, Oregon, Nebraska, Oklahoma and Texas. Additional short line clients include the DMVW Railroad, Mississippi Export Railroad, Dakota Southern, Natchez Railway, Texas Pacifico, Southwestern Railroad, Cimarron Valley Railroad, Washington and Idaho Railway and Denton County Transportation Authority (DCTA) A-train.
The Power of Professionalism in Railroad Dispatching and Emergency Notification
- Safety is our number one goal
- Fully compliant with all applicable FRA requirements
- Full range of dispatching services
- Fulfillment of the Railroad Safety Improvement Act’s 24-hour crossing requirement (ENS)
- Improved record retention including electronic record keeping
- Help customers reduce overhead for staffing and equipment to dispatch their Railroads
- Customized reports and metrics tailored to our customers’ needs
Latest RGP DISPatch News
- Read: Rio Grande Pacific Dispatch, PS Technology debut first short line-specific, cloud-based crew management system
- Read: Rio Grande Pacific Dispatch rebrands, rolls out new logo
- Read: Nebraska Central Dispatching portfolio adds transit, freight railroads
Business Development Contacts:
Chief Operating Officer
Phone: (817) 731-7187
Dispatch Services Director
Phone: (802) 309-9539
6090 Southwest Blvd.
Fort Worth, Texas 76109
Phone: (402) 371-9015 Ext. 1024