Dedicated Expertise with Entrepreneurial Ideas and Solutions
Rio Grande Pacific Corporation (RGPC), founded in 1986, is a privately-held, Texas-based railroad holding company for regional freight railroads, signal construction and design, passenger operations, equipment remanufacturing, dispatching services and investment grade tenant lease assets and ranching.
The firm’s operations include four short line railroads operating on some 700 total route miles in six states. RGPC properties serve approximately 140 freight customers, including many Fortune 500 firms, and move a diverse mixture of commodities in the agricultural, chemical, lumber, mineral and recycling industries.
- Strong Partnerships with Customers
- Quality Rail Service
- Transportation Solutions
- Service Reliability
- Track Planning and Design
- Involved with Associations and Government Affairs
- Economic Development Planning Assistance
- Highly Extensive Railroad Experience